Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Way We Do The Things We Do

We are more than one third through the season and each week brings new challenges and accomplishments.  Actually we wrapped three jobs this week one that I sold but never even had time to see installed so I will try and get to that job next week for photographs.  One of the highlights of my week was taking pictures of the great Amaryllis collection next door to a job we were working.  There are doubles, singles and variegated blooms that take your breath with their beauty.

Our weather is still a crazy hot streak and we officially have been in draught for three weeks.  Lawns without irrigation are completely burned out .  Several grass fires have kept local fire departments busy and there is currently a no burn ordinance in much of our state.


The tune featured here is from UB40 a British group that I love, they do a lot of cover songs and I think they often perform them better than the original versions.

No comments: