Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Paver Patio for Sun & Shade





I have never seen a 4" drain tile run into the riser of a step, we never know what little jewels the builders are going to leave for us to try and disguise.

Hard to believe we are already on our final three months of work for the year. We do not plow snow the weather usually shuts us down around Thanksgiving, we have a lot to accomplish before then. Seems we just finished spring clean up and now I am worried about meeting all our installation goals before the snow flies. I think I can safely say that the employees are anxious for fall and cooler temperatures we continue to bake, even today September 1st the mercury will reach for the 90's and the dew point is high. This summer was sure a cooker, next week I will be going to Seattle for a few days and the average high will be around 64 degrees.


Last week we took delivery on 80,000 pounds of pavers for two jobs I sold on Clear Lake both have large paver patios. This job was a past customer who finally built their dream house and we were fortunate to be asked to bid and design a landscape plan. I was put through my paces bidding against two other companies but thankfully we prevailed. It is actually very interesting to see other companies ideas and be able to compare pricing but it is nerve wracking as well.



I am really pleased with strong design elements in the paver patio and think the guys are doing a terrific job executing my concept. I hope to finish the pavers this week and have the plant material laid out before I go to Seattle leaving an easy finish for the crews. We have built two custom fence corner posts which will make the property lines and be among the final things installed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This short article posted only at the web site is truly good.best motorized shades in Austin