Friday, January 7, 2011

Millgrove South




















On our final work day I gave each of the men I worked with regularly a Millgrove Landscaping t shirt and asked them to allow me to take some photo's, we even caught Mr. Hooper going up to breakfast and got his picture as well. It took a bit of arm twisting to get them to put on the shirts but once we got together we had a good time taking the pictures. I also shot some video of me and Ray (Ladera's head gardener of 14 years) but I am having a bit of trouble uploading it. Jeez I already miss the guys work can be fun if you enjoy what you do and work with good people. Thanks Ray, Jesse, Eddie and Oliver you did all the hard work and gave me to much of the credit, you guys are great. You all look so handsome in Millgrove shirts to bad you don't like snow.

No comments: