Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It's A Family Affair




































Last Tuesday it was my honor and pleasure to go visit my mostly sort of in laws, they are probably the closest to in-laws I will ever experience. Nephew Leo married Marcella whose folks, Leona and Simon Leonty invited us to share a holiday meal with all the family. It was a gas. It was stellar. Aggie and Gary Francis were able to join us they were Leo's Peace Corps parents in Cannaries and we palled around a bit on island in 08'.
















You will easily recognize Bruce and myself and the rest of the clan are Marcy's kin. We took a whole spiced ham, grilled fish and a macaroni/cheese pie that Ladera prepared. Marcy's sister Rufinia and her mom Leona added coleslaw, baked beans, chicken dish, shrimp, vegetables, wine and champagne to complete a huge tasty meal.















Some of the relatives I remembered from Lee and Marcy's wedding but I did not recall many names. Aunts,uncles, cousins, even Marcy's sister Rufina from the UK. We got to know each other a bit. Cousins Rosa, Keitha, Lucella, Moremose and Emilia were full of cheer posing for pictures. Marcy's uncles Fredinand, Peter, Sylvester and Joe were eager to view the computer pictures I showed of Marcy and Lee last Christmas with us in Florida. Brother Boby I did not recognize he is about 6'3" tall he needed some promting to get in the photo's. It was good to reacquaint with everyone. Bruce and Simon shot some pool, I showed pictures from the last couple of years of Leo and Marcy from my computer. And we all gobbled down.

















We laughed, chilled, told the tale of how Leo met Marcy and relived their romance. A good time was had by all.

1 comment:

leoandmarcy said...

Aunt Tina, what GREAT pics. Love that you got to spend some time with the family.