Monday, March 15, 2010

Colors Are Flying At Flower Show

While attending the Indianapolis Flower and Patio Show I couldn't help but notice all the Hoosiers who were wearing various college apparel in honor of March Madness, for those of you who are not basketball fans, that is the contest for the number one team in the nation. The Big Ten Tournament was playing out a few miles from the Fairgrounds downtown at Conseco Field House. These Boilermaker backers are identified as "White Boy" and Bruce, as a Purdue graduate I felt obligated to plug the Boilers who were playing later that afternoon. They got embarrassed by Minnesota but are still going to the big dance and I wish my team well. Good luck to all the Big Ten and Indiana schools that make it to the NCAA tournament unless they are playing Purdue.

1 comment:

Landscaping said...

Hi Tina,

You posted in my Landscaping Forum at About.com. Unfortunately, I had to delete your post, because it violated my no-spam policy.

I do not, however, mean to be un-neighborly in deleting the post. I would love to have you visit my forum to answer questions that people post there; in exchange for your efforts in such cases, you're welcome to post a link to your blog (at the bottom of your response).

I hope you understand that I want to keep my forum reader-friendly, meaning I can't have people posting ads, willy-nilly, for their own blogs (which would clutter up my forum).

Again, no hard feelings: As long as you follow the rules, I look forward to your participation in my forum, as your expertise would be welcome!