Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas in the Caribbean




Once again the gods of good fortune have found their way into my life and I am off to St. Lucia in the morning. Bruce and I will be spending a couple of weeks together along with our nephew Leo, his wife Marcy, my sister Cass, our pal Carol and an old college buddy and his sister but not all at once. My dance card will be full as friends and family fly in and out for the next month and we all set out to have a grand time on the island.

After everyone clears out I will be returning to Ladera Resort spending a few weeks working with the staff to landscape some newly constructed areas and see what else the boss has in mind for me. This will be my fourth working trip and I am anxious to see what challenges lay ahead. So for the next couple of months I will be blogging from the Caribbean.

We leave in the morning, driving to Indy, flying to Miami and on to St. Lucia the next day. Can't wait to see Leo and Marcy, she is four months pregnant with their first child. Marcy is from St. Lucia, she and Leo met when he was there in the Peace Corps.

No comments: