Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bob Seger at the Huntington Center

I came one step closer to high speed Internet today when I shut off my Wild Blue Satellite and signed on with Hughes Net or so I thought. Hughes claimed to be 70% faster than Blue and they were but come on it still took six hours to load this video. One of the interesting facts of the Hughes installation is that it is part of the governments pledge that rural areas be able to have Internet connections at a reasonable price. Hughes delivered and installed my dish for free and my only expense is the monthly fee of $39.00 which is 10 bucks less than Hughes. I do notice the speed loading photo's and surfing. However I now have an unsightly dish poking holes in my new roof and detracting from my clean roof line. I hope I don't decide I have made a mistake but the speed of the old service was a real bummer. It is amazing that I could upload a video in St. Lucia in ten minutes. Any way I wanted to share this video I recorded a couple of weeks ago at my first Bob Seger concert. Our great seats made for a pretty decent video. Special thanks to George. Enjoy Bob singing, "Main Street."

No comments: